Frozen Shoulder is a well-known medical condition known as adhesive capsulitis with pain and stiffness in your shoulder. The condition worsens when you are recovering from a medical condition where arm movement is restricted. This can be effectively handled through intensive cure of Frozen Shoulder in Faridabad.
Recurrence of Frozen Shoulder is possible rare on the same side, but potentially possible on another side of shoulder.
Causes and Risk factors
All the ligaments, tendons and bones that hold your shoulder in one place are placed inside a capsule of connective tissue. The condition of the frozen shoulder arises when this collective capsule thickens and further restricting shoulder movement which can be controlled through appropriate guidance of Frozen Shoulder in Gurgaon. The potential reasons for Frozen Shoulder are diabetes or shoulder restriction.
Possible risk factors that may contribute to frozen shoulder are listed as below
- Age & Sex: people above years of age and particularly women are potentially at risk of Frozen Shoulder.
- Immobility: condition like Stroke, Broken arm, Rotator cuff injury can lead to Frozen Shoulder.
- Systematic diseases: diseases like Diabetes, Hyperthyroidism, Hypothyroidism, Cardiovascular Diseases, Tuberculosis and Parkinson’s diseases can handsomely contribute to Frozen Shoulder.
Symptoms of Frozen Shoulder
Frozen shoulder generally develops in a person at three particular stages. Each stage listed below can last for a couple of months.
- Freezing Stage: here patient suffers from limited shoulder movement and any movement causes shoulder pain that can be effectively resolved through guidance from the expert of Frozen Shoulder in Noida.
- Frozen stage: pain reduces significantly, whereas shoulder movement is restricted and it becomes stiffer.
- Thawing stage: the potential range of motion of your shoulder tends to get better.
Diagnosis of Frozen Shoulder
The doctor may inspect your shoulder for any possible hindrances in motion. He can even ask you to move your arm in possible ways. Frozen shoulder in turn impacts your active and passive motion. Frozen shoulder can be seamlessly diagnosed with signs and symptoms alone. The doctor may recommend you for Frozen Shoulder in Ghaziabad upon following tests.
Treatment of Frozen Shoulder
Most of the treatment to Frozen Shoulder involves reviving your shoulder motion and controlling pain. This can be done in multiple ways, as listed below.
Aspirin and ibuprofen can certainly help minimize shoulder pain and inflammation.
A physical therapist can provide you with the exercise to move seamlessly. Light movement exercise is what is beneficial in long run.
- Surgical measures
These measures are taken in hostile conditions. A doctor can guide you’re in a better way for most beneficial options amongst all or else through consultation of Frozen Shoulder in Delhi.
- Steroid injection
- Joint distension
- Shoulder manipulation
- Arthroscopic release of Soft tissue (key hole procedure)