AC Joint Dislocation
AC Joint Dislocation is most commonly known problem known as acromioclavicular (AC) joint, along with ligaments of collarbone & shoulder blade can be resolved through intensive cure AC Joint Dislocation Faridabad. This condition is categorised into various types depending upon the damage made.
Types of AC Joint Dislocation
The type of injury explains the level of a tear in the AC joint.
- Type 1: here AC ligament is mildly torn, but coracoclavicular (CC) ligaments are safe
- Type 2: here AC ligament, but mild tear in coracoclavicular (CC) ligaments.
- Type 3: the AC & CC ligament is completely torn. Her collarbone is completely separated from the shoulder blade.
Causes of AC Joint Dislocation
The prominent cause of such a type of shoulder injury is due to hit on the shoulder which is as per prominent experts and guidance of AC Joint Dislocation Gurgaon. The possible condition are listed below
- The tip of your shoulder is hit
- The top part of your shoulder is hit which can be cured by proper care through AC Joint Dislocation Noida
- Your arm is outstretched
Symptoms of AC Joint Dislocation
An AC Joint Dislocation may show the following symptoms. One may even notice a small bump in the shoulder or your collarbone I out of place. Its necessity to keep a tab of all the symptoms listed below before consulting for guidance in regards to AC Joint Dislocation Ghaziabad.
- Limited motion in the shoulder
- Tenderness of muscles in the top of the shoulder
Diagnosis of AC Joint Dislocation
The doctor will examine your shoulder and identify possible symptoms. If any of the above-mentioned matches with his diagnosis, he will proceed with a further course of treatment. The possible tests are listed below.
- 1. Blood flow in the shoulder area
- Muscle strength
- Signs of any damage in the area of the rotator cuff are duly analysed by a doctor
- X-ray is taken as a final resort to analysing the damage of bones.
Treatment in AC Joint Dislocation
The supreme goal is to minimize the pain in the ligaments and allow the torn ligament to heal as per all doctor. Depending on the severity of AC Joint Dislocation and type, the doctor will reach to a possible treatment.
Type 1 & 2 of AC Joint Dislocation
Generally, the doctor goes for the following measures.
- Reliving your arm through a sling
- The icing on the shoulder
- Taking of pain relievers like Naproxen and ibuprofen if approved by an expert of AC Joint Dislocation Delhi.
Type 3 AC Joint Dislocation
Under a very rare case of type 3 AC Joint Dislocation.
- The doctor will for surgery backed by a physical therapy session
- A sling is always beneficial in curing this condition if your doctor has approved.